Senior Digital Designer
We are seeking an experienced Senior Digital Designer to join our team. Are you a motivated individual who wants to make a positive impact on people's lives?
As our Senior Digital Designer, you will play a pivotal role in creating exceptional digital experiences across a range of producs, helping to shape the user experience from start to finish. This position requires a keen eye for aesthetics and a passion for crafting intuitive and impactful digital products. You will report to the Head of Design and work closely with colleagues in Product Management, Engineering, and the Design team to create compelling, user-centric designs.
Founded in 2008, Evryone is a Copenhagen-based technology company that builds human-centric, accessible, inclusive, and intuitive solutions that address everyday challenges, enriching lives across various demographics, including people with special needs. Join us in empowering change and creating a brighter future together through our diverse and innovative range of products.
What we hope you will bring to the table
- 5+ years of similar experience in an agency, studio or in-house setting.
- A drive for designing exceptional products that make a meaningful impact on people's lives.
- A team player attitude with a product and user focused mindset.
- A strong focus on quality from a user perspective (outcome over output).
- A natural curiosity towards learning new things, and the desire to share your learnings to help others grow.
- Partner with our Head of Design, Product Managers, Engineers, and Design Team to imagine the future of our products.
- Create wireframes and interactive prototypes: Utilize Figma to develop wireframes, low-fidelity prototypes, and high-fidelity mockups that illustrate the desired user flow and interaction patterns.
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends: Monitor the latest trends and advancements in product design and technology to incorporate innovative ideas and techniques into your work.
- Conduct design reviews and provide feedback: Collaborate with the design team and translate these insights into design solutions that meet user needs and business goals.
- Mentor and provide guidance: Share your expertise with junior designers and contribute to their growth by providing constructive feedback, mentorship, and support.
What you’ll get
- An environment that encourages learning and personal development.
- Flexible working hours and work from home days.
- Attractive salary package based on qualifications.
- Private pension and private insurance package.
- Catered lunch.
- The most inspiring users you can imagine!
The position is for full time employment of 37 hours a week. If you have any questions about the position, feel free to contact our Head of Design Andreas M Hansen by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking for candidates to fill this position as soon as possible, so send in your application today.